Thanks to the TGR Blog.com we have a great collection of all the rumours and possibilities the new Apple tablet has to offer. Check out the concise list below and click on the links for more info. We’re starting to get very excited, Jan 27th, pencil it in folks!
Note: Below you will find a list of sources with a number, these numbers correspond with the numbers in the graphic above.
- Unique tablet UI: READ MORE, READ MORE
- Aluminium casting: READ MORE
- Quarter two launch: READ MORE
- Powered by a P A Semi chip READ MORE
- Supported by multiple 3G carriers: READ MORE
- 3D operating system navigation:READ MORE
- March Launch:READ MORE(subscription required)
- Two different finishes:READ MORE(subscription required)
- Around $1,000:READ MORE(subscription required)
- January 27 unveiling: READ MORE
- 10” display: READ MORE
- Called iSlate: READ MORE
- Supports Apple’s App Store: READ MORE
- Pixel Qi screen: READ MORE
- OLED screen: READ MORE
- e-reader like functionality for newspapers, books, magazines:READ MORE
- Front facing camera: http://t.sina.com.cn/kaifulee (Chinese), READ MORE(translated)
- Multitouch version of iWork:READ MORE
- Runs iPhone OS: READ MORE
- Interact with tablet using palms and fingers:READ MORE
Background image created by Fotoboer, graphic © 2010 tgr network.